A job interview can be nerve wracking. It may cause you to stumble on your answers and go completely mind blank. Learn not to fear interviews. Feel confident and prepared for your next interview with this ultimate guide.
Read these sample answers. You will learn how to:
“I’ve been in the staffing and recruiting business for 18 years, but your information on how to frame responses to questions gave me the confidence I needed to get *myself* a job! … I also liked the Behavioral Interview question strategies — it’s so important to be prepared for this. I will recommend your guide to my candidates. It’s great!” — Gina Padilla, Senior Technical Recruiter » Read All Reviews.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Why have you had many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
- Why should we hire YOU? — What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
- What would you hope to accomplish in your first 90 days here?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
- What was your role in your department’s most recent success?
- Share some examples of how you’ve been able to motivate other people.
- Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion … How did you prepare? … What was the outcome?
- Walk me through the steps you took to reach an important long-term goal.
- What’s your biggest weakness? Give some examples of areas where you need to improve.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular, and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you go about learning new technical skills? … CJ Loria
“I found the book to be a tremendous resource that changed how I prepared for an interview. The focus on the behavioral interview and how to prepare was worth many times what I paid for it. I am now employed as an executive defense contractor again and am staying open for an even better opportunity.” — CJ Loria, MPA, PMP – Aerospace Industry – March 11 2015 » Read CJ’s full review.
Many of us wish we had something like this in the past. I have never been good with interviews. I am such a shy person and get nervous easily. If i had known about this guide i definitely would have used it to get my dream job. I am glad that it is now available for everyone to utilize. Be confident and strong and you will ace that next interview.